Whether you are choosing people to shape a Fortune 500 company or your horse program, finding the right person for each job is essential to the success of a program. We are very proud of the Namgis Team of individuals and the contributions each makes to Namgis Quarter Horses.
Kylie Weast joined the Namgis Team in 2012 as our Barrel Horse Trainer. Kylie comes from the great barrel racing family of grandparents Dale and Florence Youree, founding members of the BFA and two of the best barrel horse trainers that the sport has ever seen. They passed their knowledge and passion for the sport down through the next two generations and the result is a family that carries on in the sport at the highest level. Already in her career Kylie Weast is a 2-time National High School Finals Rodeo Qualifier, 2007 Oklahoma High School State Finals Barrel Racing Champion, 2-time College National Finals Rodeo Barrel Racing Qualifier, 2009 Sherry Lynn Johnson Barrel Racing Champion. In 2013 she began campaigning her first set of Namgis horses and has had a stellar year, topping $75,000 in futurity earnings.
• Won the Prairie Circuit Finals year-end title.
• Won Guymon (Okla.) Pioneer Days Rodeo
• Won the Inter-State Rodeo (Coffeyville, Kan.)
• Won the Linn County Fair & Rodeo (Mound City, Kan.)
• Won the Sikeston (Mo.) Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo
• Won the Henderson County Go Texan Rodeo (Athens, Texas)
• Won Flagstaff (Ariz.) Pro Rodeo
• Finished second Snake River Stampede (Nampa, Idaho)
• Finished second Gladewater (Texas) Round-Up Rodeo
• Finished second at National Western Stock Show and Rodeo (Denver)
• Finished third at Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo
Jessica Garcia is the Executive Assistant for Namgis. She handles a variety of tasks such as the sales and marketing of the horses, management of the broodmares and young horses and manages the breeding and foaling operation. If you have any questions about the horses or operation, she will be able to answer them. She is also the caretaker of Namgis. Her top priority is making sure all of the horses are in good condition. She also handles all of the doctoring, halter breaking and foaling.
Jessica grew up in San Diego, CA before moving to Texas to attend West Texas A&M University to study Equine Industry and Agricultural Business. While there, she rode and competed on the West Texas A&M Equestrian Team winning several national titles, in addition to judging on the nationally recognized WT Horse Judging Team. Jessica is passionate about Namgis and loves being a part of a large scale horse operation.
If you would like to know more information about our horses for sale please call or email Jessica at: